Care and Repair Officers can advise clients about what works are required to keep the home in good repair and inform if there is any grant support to assist fund the works. We aim to take away some of the worry and paperwork involved in this process. This a free and confidential home based service.
- Organise for surveys or drawings to be prepared if necessary
- Obtain prices from contractors of your choice
- Apply for grants or loans that may be available
- Organise for the works to proceed through to completion
- Approach other agencies who may be able to help
Type of works
Dry rot / Wet rot repairs
This is usually in co-operation with Angus Council Occupational Therapists who can identify the correct adaptations to suit your physical needs.
For more information please call 01307 463232 and ask to speak to a Care and Repair Officer.